[CentOS] Another Fedora decision

Always Learning centos at u64.u22.net
Mon Feb 9 22:30:38 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-02-09 at 15:54 -0600, Valeri Galtsev wrote:

> Still, as I stressed in my original suggestion: to get proficient in
> anything one has to learn fundamentals, so I would forget about blogs,
> web posts, and would begin with a really good book. Unless you are
> already an expert in a sense you know fundamentals (but this question
> is the one that one can only answer by himself).

I agree with Valeri's assertion that fundamental knowledge is more
important than web post or blog snippets.

When building a house, it is important the foundations are perfect and
solid otherwise - if there are gaps in the structure supporting the
building - that building is likely to be unstable.  This analogy also
applies to computer operating systems.

--
Regards,

Paul.