[CentOS] Another Fedora decision

PatrickD Garvey patrickdgarveyt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 22:53:04 UTC 2015

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 2:06 PM, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 3:42 PM, Valeri Galtsev
> <galtsev at kicp.uchicago.edu> wrote:
>> >
>> Still, there are many knowledgeable people on the list, they may give
>> different recommendation, which will create some pool of choices. I asked
>> John and Jonathan, I'd like to ask also Les Mikesell and Mr. SilverTip257:
>> what would you, gentlemen, recommend? Anybody? (I know there are many
>> experts on the list - larger number than my poor brain can hold ;-)
>
> Are you looking for something simpler or more detailed than the
> obvious starting point?
> https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/System_Administrators_Guide/
> or
> https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/Security_Guide/index.html
>
> It may be good to read other guides to understand what is specific to
> RHEL/Centos and what works in general, but there is probably more than
> you want to know in the official docs.
>

> --
>   Les Mikesell
>     lesmikesell at gmail.com

Thank you, Les, for, probably the most relevant starting point.

As one who is constantly driven to distraction by spelling and grammar
errors when reading such an offering, I'd like to know how a member of
the CentOS project submits improvements to something in the RedHat
documentation. Can you provide guidance in that regard?