[CentOS] Another Fedora decision

Always Learning centos at u64.u22.net
Wed Feb 11 03:55:57 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-02-10 at 21:32 -0600, Valeri Galtsev wrote:

> Indeed I should have said "allegedly pirated" not just "pirated". As I
> don't care to go into details if it is or it isn't. I also would recommend
> to finish this discussion and those who feel so get themselves some
> fundamental book and go ahead with reading it. Which I'm going to do
> myself (there are things I need to read...)

On my desk I have a copy of 'The Book'. I got it free of all costs. It
is not mine. I did not buy it or otherwise make a payment to possess it.
It has the same copyright notice inside. It does not state "Pirate Copy"
anywhere on the covers or inside. Hopefully I am lawfully allow to read
it ?

Before an unnecessary riot starts perhaps I should mention I've borrowed
'The Book' from a public library :-)

--
Regards,

Paul.