[CentOS] Packages not available in CentOS 7

Brian Mathis brian.mathis+centos at betteradmin.com
Thu Feb 12 15:52:39 UTC 2015

It sounds like you are trying to blindly install a set of packages from
CentOS 5 to CentOS 7.  This is not going to work as there are numerous
changes between those versions.  You need to understand and consider what
packages you need for your application and then track down the necessary
ones that are available in CentOS 7.

Updating to a new major release requires some in-depth analysis -- it's not
a simple upgrade.

❧ Brian Mathis
@orev

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 1:08 AM, Venkateswara Rao Dokku <dvrao.584 at gmail.com