[CentOS] Custom wallpaper on CentOS 7?

Niki Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Sun Feb 15 07:40:38 UTC 2015

Le 14/02/2015 13:22, Earl A Ramirez a écrit :
> I believe that you can change your desktop from 'Tweak Tool', which can
> be found under | Application | Utilities, under the Desktop option you
> will see Picture URI. On my desktop I simply right click on the desktop
> and select 'Change Background'.
>
> You can also change the background from the settings.

Thanks. The wallpaper can be changed indeed using Tweak Tool. But
there's no way custom imported wallpapers can be made to appear in the
preview window.

I'm right now discovering GNOME 3 Classic, and I must say I like it. On
the other hand, the missing wallpaper review is really a bad design.

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr