[CentOS] Setting up new spacewalk server

Eckert, Doug doug.eckert at dowjones.com
Wed Feb 18 19:49:24 UTC 2015

Trying to use "minimal" ISOs

The 64-bit CEL 7.0 and 6.6 look ok so far. but when I try to set up the CEL
6.6 i386, but I get the following

   - The initrd could not be found at the specified location:
   /var/distros/CentOS-6.6-i386/images/pxeboot/initrd.img

It does have the initrd.img file in .../isolinux, but for some reason, not
in .../images/pxeboot