[CentOS] CentOS Participation in GSOC-2015

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Feb 19 12:13:33 UTC 2015

On 19/02/15 04:15, Saket Sinha wrote:
> Hi Johnny,
>
>   This is to enquire as to whether CentOS will be participating in GSOC
> this year?
>
> The Mentoring Organization applications are now being accepted for Google
> Summer of Code 2015.
> http://google-opensource.blogspot.in/2015/02/mentoring-organization-applications-now.html

there are a couple of running threads on the centos-devel list about
this, couple of us are working on getting the ideas / applications side
of things sorted out. Everyone is welcome to come join the fray. we also
have #centos-gsoc setup on irc.freenode.net for folks who want to get
involved.

--
Karanbir Singh