[CentOS] Replacement for NIS/NFS?

Andrew Holway andrew.holway at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 07:41:31 UTC 2015

+1 for freeipa. It is an extremely well integrated domain controller with a
functionality similar to Microsoft Active Directory.

I would highly recommend setting up an AWS Virtual Private Cloud or
something similar and practice deploying freeipa a few times with a few
clients. It takes some understanding of the caveats and implimentation
before you will be able to deploy it successfully in a production
environment.

Good Luck!