[CentOS] Easy way to strip down CentOS?

Niki Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Wed Feb 25 20:52:40 UTC 2015

Le 25/02/2015 20:18, Brian Mathis a écrit :
> I don't think there's a single yum command that lets you roll back to the
> packages the were installed at a given point in time.

Maybe a good idea would be to find one or a handful of packages that the
whole desktop and/or graphical subsystem depends on. Removing this one
package - or this handful of packages, but which? - would already result
in removing everything X11-related. After that, I can always manually
sort out the remaining command-line stuff.

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr
Mail : info at microlinux.fr