[CentOS] Kickstart with multiple eth devices

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Feb 25 23:11:02 UTC 2015

Add "rdblacklist=MODULE_NAME" to your append line in pxelinux.conf file.

Trying that next. It'll have to wait till tomorrow as we're under a serious
blizzard/snow event right now and I'd like to get home before all of hell
freezes over. However, question, if I blacklist the module, that means
during kickstart it doesn't know it's there either, which would cause a
'network' definition for that interface to fail (and kickstart to stop) ...
I think.

This should get you into a usable state post-install so you can setup
> additional interfaces.

My hope is that I don't have to do anything after it's done and reboots.
The whole purpose of me doing this is in case something happens with the
drive and I'm not here, someone can shove a new one in, reboot and let it
go through the kickstart and be operational ten minutes later without them
having done anything else. Maybe I'm aiming too damn high.