[CentOS] UC multipathd

Thu Feb 5 10:47:52 UTC 2015
Rushton Martin <JMRUSHTON at qinetiq.com>

Yep, that's what I do at home.  The trouble for off-net machines is the
download time - over 24 hours for CentOS 7 + epel, and then copy over.
If you don't grab everything, the one package you miss is the one that
stops the update. :-(

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor
copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error. QinetiQ may
monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for
the purposes of security. QinetiQ Limited (Registered in England
& Wales: Company Number: 3796233) Registered office: Cody Technology
Park, Ively Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0LX  http://www.qinetiq.com.