[CentOS] build c7 packages for i686 using mock

Thu Feb 5 19:09:34 UTC 2015
Gordon Messmer <gordon.messmer at gmail.com>

On 01/31/2015 02:06 AM, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> We are almost ready to release an i686 version of C7 .. but for mock,
> all our build root is available publicly here:
>
> http://buildlogs.centos.org/

Thanks for the help, Johnny.  I've got the packages that I needed built.

Still, I'm surprised that building i686 packages requires that there is
an i686 release.  Especially since there were i686 packages for
multi-arch libraries before there was a proper i686 release of CentOS.
Was there, internally, a full build of all the required i686 platform to
support the multi-arch builds?  Curiosity compels me to ask. :)