[CentOS] Using a *supported* web cam under CentOS 5

Tue Feb 17 22:32:19 UTC 2015
Robert Heller <heller at deepsoft.com>

OK, I plugged in a web cam device (something called a 'Zoomy' -- a web
cam/microscope).  It is recognized by the unc driver.  Now what?

Does there exist a program that can use this device?  Or do I have to write
one from scratch?  I have been searching the web, but all of the links are
about getting and installing *drivers*.  I don't need a driver, I need a
userland program.

With Ubuntu 14.04, there is a program named Cheese, but I can't find a
version that works with CentOS 5.  And no, don't tell me to install Ubuntu
14.04!

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933