[CentOS] Another Fedora decision

Tue Feb 3 01:09:48 UTC 2015
Always Learning <centos at u64.u22.net>

On Mon, 2015-02-02 at 17:49 -0700, Warren Young wrote:

> Polio was almost completely eradicated, but it’s starting to come back in the middle east after the CIA used a fake vaccination campaign as a pretext to try to get into bin Laden’s Pakistan compound:

The Taliban were created and funded by the USA, using the Pakistani
intelligence service, to give the Russian invaders of Afghanistan a bad
time. Bin Laden was a frequent guest of honour at USA military bases in
the US of A.

Inoculation against illnesses is important.

As for security, the cess pit is weak security not on Linux, BSDs and
others etc. but on M$. It seems to be incredibly easy for one malicious
person to launch attacks from machines they control all over the world -
and those machines just happen to be running M$. Breaking into M$
machines seems to be t-o-o easy so I suspect it is not password
weaknesses that are being exploited !

Encourage good security but don't force it down our throats !

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.      Je suis Charlie.