[CentOS] Another Fedora decision

Tue Feb 3 14:16:54 UTC 2015
Scott Robbins <scottro at nyc.rr.com>

On Tue, Feb 03, 2015 at 01:53:45PM +0000, Timothy Murphy wrote:

> The 7 rules listed in this URL seem utterly bizarre to me.
>
> The first is "Don't use a palindrome"
> which makes me wonder if the author knows the meaning of this word.
> I suspect he/she thinks it means "a known word backwards".

That's what I would call it (or phrase or sequence of numbers.)  When I
read your post, I thought I was missing something, but some cursory
googling indicates that I'm right.  What am I missing here?

(Looking stupid for the sake of everyone who wants to know, because I'm
unselfish--and, having been married more than once, have a thick skin).

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6