[CentOS] Recommendations for good CentOS 7 documentation

Mon Feb 9 23:41:48 UTC 2015
Mark LaPierre <marklapier at gmail.com>

On 02/09/15 16:44, Niki Kovacs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for recommendations for documentation about the
> specificities of RHEL/CentOS 7.x. It can be either online or in printed
> book format, and I'm fluent in german, french and english.
>
> I have a good books about 5.x: "RHEL 5 Unleashed" from Sams,
> "Foundations of CentOS Linux" and "The Definitive Guide to CentOS", both
> from Apress.
>
> Can anyone recommend anything similar on 7.x?
>
> Cheers from South France,
>
> Niki Kovacs

Search the mail archive for this mail string:

"Documentation link on new Firefox CentOS 7 splash screen"

You'll find an interesting discussion on linking to the Red Hat
documentation.

--
    _
   °v°