[CentOS] Packages installation in CentOs

Tue Feb 10 09:59:50 UTC 2015
Venkateswara Rao Dokku <dvrao.584 at gmail.com>

Thanks for the quick reply.
I couldn't install the following packages also in the CentOS 7

1. python-numeric
2. system-config-services
3. perl-BSD-Resource
4. Perl-Net-IP
5.system-config-nfs
6.ipspec-tools

Can you please suggest best way to install the above listed packages on
CentOs 7?

Are the packages listed above deprecated for CentOS 7 or merged into some
other packages?