[CentOS] Custom wallpaper on CentOS 7?

Sat Feb 14 12:22:23 UTC 2015
Earl A Ramirez <earlaramirez at gmail.com>

On Sat, 2015-02-14 at 10:07 +0100, Niki Kovacs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just installed CentOS 7 + GNOME on my Asus S300 laptop. So far
> everything runs very nice and smoothly, and I'm quite happy with it.
>
> Curiously enough, I can't seem to be able to set a custom wallpaper. I
> tried various locations like /usr/share/backgrounds,
> /usr/share/backgrounds/gnome and /usr/share/backgrounds/images, but the
> images don't appear in the wallpaper selection window.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Niki Kovacs

Hello Niki,

I believe that you can change your desktop from 'Tweak Tool', which can
be found under | Application | Utilities, under the Desktop option you
will see Picture URI. On my desktop I simply right click on the desktop
and select 'Change Background'.

You can also change the background from the settings.

Hope this helps.