[CentOS] Centos 7.0 and mismatched swap file

Mon Feb 16 17:48:08 UTC 2015
Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer at ngtech.co.il>

Thanks Chris for the detailed response!

I couldn't understand the complex sentence about XFS and was almost
convinced that XFS might offer a new way to spread across multiple disks.

And in this case it's mainly me and not you.

Now I understand how a md linear/concat array can be exploited with XFS!

Not related directly but given that XFS has commercial support, it can
be an advantage over other file systems which are built to handle lots
of small files but might not have commercial support.

Eliezer