[CentOS] Centos 7.0 and mismatched swap file

Mon Feb 16 23:20:17 UTC 2015
Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer at ngtech.co.il>

On 16/02/2015 22:29, Chris Murphy wrote:
> The other plus is that growing linear arrays is cake. They just get
> added to the end of the concat, and xfs_growfs is used. Takes less
> than a minute. Whereas md raid0 grow means converting to raid4, then
> adding the device, then converting back to raid0. And further, linear
> grow can be any size drive, whereas clearly with raid0 the drive sizes
> must all be the same.

Nice!
I have been learning about md arrays and have seen the details about
growing operation but it's another aspect which I wasn't thinking about
at first.
For now I am not planning any storage but it might come handy later on.

Thanks,
Eliezer