[CentOS] Setting up new spacewalk server

Wed Feb 18 20:53:36 UTC 2015
Eckert, Doug <doug.eckert at dowjones.com>

ISO pulled from

http://mirror.rackspace.com/CentOS/6.6/isos/i386/CentOS-6.6-i386-minimal.iso

# df -h /var/distros/CentOS-6.6-i386
/var/ISO/CentOS-6.6-i386-minimal.iso
                      339M  339M     0 100% /var/distros/CentOS-6.6-i386
# find /var/distros/CentOS-6.6-i386 -name initr\*
/var/distros/CentOS-6.6-i386/isolinux/initrd.img
#

In fact, the /images is populated with

images/install.img
images/TRANS.TBL
images/updates.img

Nothing else. I can pull apart the ISO, create images/pxeboot, plop the
vmlinuz & initrd.img file into place and create a new ISO, but it seems
like it should already be there, no? The 64-bit "minimal" ISOs for CEL 6&7
from the same source have them in the right place...

I'd like to just ditch all the i386 stuff, but we do have some legacy
systems that were built as such.