[CentOS] CentOS 7 will not run pre-installation script

Thu Feb 26 15:07:23 UTC 2015
Jerome Yanga <jerome.yanga at gmail.com>

Managed to figure this out.  A peer of mine used windows to create the
kickstart file.  This made it hard for the installer to read it as there
are nonprintable characters.  After converting the kickstart file to unix
format, the prescript started working.

Thank you all.