[CentOS] Kickstart with multiple eth devices

Thu Feb 26 21:33:27 UTC 2015
Jason Warr <jason at warr.net>

What about a blacklist line somewhere in /etc/modprobe.d ?

I have never noticed anaconda adding one there but it is worth checking.

Also, when you check dmesg, are you looking for the expected module name
or eth2?