[CentOS] Design changes are done in Fedora

James B. Byrne byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca
Thu Jan 1 21:15:58 UTC 2015

On Wed, December 31, 2014 12:03, Warren Young wrote:

> So, cope with change.

Is one to infer from your mantra 'cope with change' that one is not supposed
to express any opinion whatsoever, ever, on any forum; on the externalised
cost of changes made to software with no evident technical justification? And
that to do so is evidence of some moral or intellectual defect in oneself?

We all cope with change until we die.  That is not a philosophy or program. It
is an observation on the state of existence; and is no more useful than the
observation that, eventually, we all die.

Canada  L8E 3C3