[CentOS] Design changes are done in Fedora

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 14:02:54 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 7:31 AM, Darr247 <darr247 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 07 January 2015 @01:37 zulu, Always Learning wrote:
>>
>> You seem to forget. Computers were invented to perform repetitive tasks.
>

> Or maybe, some of us just seem to remember it differently.
> In my opinion, robots/automatons were invented to perform repetitive tasks;
> computers were invented to perform logic operations faster and more-reliably
> than humans.

There's still a very odd mix of art and science involved.  This is
part of the fun, but still it seems like when everyone has the same
problem from the same causes there would be some way to automate or
re-use the knowledge of the fix instead of making everyone spend time
on their own new creative version.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com