[CentOS] dovecot move doesn't work: RESLOVED

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Thu Jan 8 01:22:35 UTC 2015

On 01/08/2015 12:16 PM, Chuck Campbell wrote:
> Peter,
> thank you, I was guessing this is what might be needed, and I appreciate the
> heads up on what to expect when I do the update.
>
> The resolution I achieved is a bit more convoluted, but it consists of the
> following, and remains consistent with centos 6.6 version of dovecot:

You're welcome and while I'm flattered that you would consider my build
of dovecot I do tend to recommend that people only use it if they have a
real need for features that are not in 2.0 so I'm not disappointed that
you decided to stay with the CentOS version for now.  I don't pretend to
be as reliable in keeping my packages up to date as RedHat (and hence
CentOS) is, either as I have to do it in my spare time of which I do not
have a lot.  That said if you want to experiment and eventually move to
2.2 I'm happy that you want to use my package for it.

Good luck and I'm happy to help if you have further need.

Peter