[CentOS] logrotate script not working

Mateusz Guz Mateusz.Guz at itworks.pl
Thu Jan 8 03:07:15 UTC 2015

Have u tried removing the 'weekly' directive?
You might consider replacing size with maxsize (details below)

maxsize size
Log files are rotated when they grow bigger than size bytes even before the additionally specified time interval (daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly). The related size option is similar except that it is mutually exclusive with the time interval options, and it causes log files to be rotated without regard for the last rotation time. When maxsize is used, both the size and timestamp of a log file are considered.