[CentOS] Design changes are done in Fedora

Warren Young wyml at etr-usa.com
Thu Jan 8 15:50:14 UTC 2015

On Jan 6, 2015, at 7:45 PM, John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 06, 2015 at 06:52:48PM -0700, Warren Young wrote:
>>
>> I am explaining to them why this is not a productive view.
>
> It's not relevant in _any_ sense.  CentOS is nothing more than (at it's
> core) a rebuild of RHEL.  This type of nonsense should be directed to
> Red Hat in a Red Hat venue.

I’m answering here because the messages keep coming here, and there doesn’t seem to be anyone else here willing to take up the other side of the argument.

You are, however, correct, that yelling about the problems here is unlikely to change anything.  I’ve made that point at least twice in prior messages.  Yet, the replies keep coming.

If we can’t get people to go scratch their own itches, maybe we can at least get them to stop complaining about things that cannot be changed at this level.