[CentOS] C-6, Gnome question

Fred Smith

fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Fri Jan 9 14:17:46 UTC 2015

Hi all!

Using the default Gnome desktop on Centos-6, I keep having difficulty
getting the mouse pointer to lineup exactly on the edge/corner of a
window when I want to resize the window. It seems that you have to
have it on a line exactly one pixel in width, and I'm finding it
increasingly hard to do (who, me? getting old? nah!)

Wondering if there is a gnome setting somewhere among the myriad
settings that could be used to configure the accuracy with which
the mouse pointer must be placed so one can grab edges of things.
I've dug thru the settings in the Gnome configuration editor, but
so far nothing leaps out at me.

Can anyone offer advice?

thanks!
                    The Lord detests the way of the wicked