[CentOS] C-6, Gnome question

Bill Maltby (C4B) centos4bill at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 13:44:11 UTC 2015

On Sun, 2015-01-11 at 17:42 -0500, Fred Smith wrote:
> <snip>

> please let me know how it goes, I may want to investigate doing the same.

I sent a post with a patch, but forget to mention good results and
mentioned on the abort.

Using top, Firefox CPU utilization has dropped back into normal ranges
with my activity, number of open tabs, number of java stuff started, ...

Seems to hover in the 7% - 30% range and I'm having fewer "interminable
delays" when refreshing, switching work spaces, etc.

> <snip>

Bill