[CentOS] Making custom USB install media

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 14 03:44:21 UTC 2015

On 01/13/2015 04:01 PM, Matt wrote:
<>

> Can anyone explain this to me or point me at some documentation?
> Am I missing something obvious, like say the old Revisor tool that
> I should be using to make my life much easier?
>
> Any help would be much appreciated,

not sure if this is what you are looking for, but from how it reads,
and claims, it may.

  http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/InstallFromUSBkey

under heading;

  CentOS release 6 (newer than 6.5) and CentOS 7

after red highlighted, there is a statement;

  "Exactly the same method works for CentOS 7."

hth.

--

peace out.

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6