[CentOS] Is anyone using C7 in production yet? (sssd, nss-pam-ldapd, kerberos, etc)

Sorin Srbu Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Wed Jan 21 15:43:59 UTC 2015

Weird.

After I tried it on a test machine, I did the same basic install on several
VMs  (using Virtualbox). Same thing there. And same thing whether it was a
root user or a regular.

If I can find the time, I'll give another go on a brand SFF-desktop. The other
physical test computer was an OEM, in case that would matter.

--
//Sorin