[CentOS] Intel Displayport on Centos 7

Jeremy Hoel jthoel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 04:01:18 UTC 2015

As long as you have the DisplayPort connection on your computer and you
have the proper cable to connect it to the monitor then it's no trouble.  I
had been using dual DP monitors on my last work machine.  Also, note that
sometimes the PC end is normal DisplayPort but sometimes it has a mini
DisplayPort connection.  Just get the right cable and it should be as
simple as HDMI.