[CentOS] Design changes are done in Fedora

Always Learning

centos at u62.u22.net
Fri Jan 9 22:59:54 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-01-09 at 14:20 -0800, Dave Stevens wrote:

> Quoting Always Learning <centos at u62.u22.net>:
>
> > Oh No. Just because something works well it does not stop being
> > "technology" unless the USA people, who have decimated my language
> > (English), have a new definition for "technology".
>
> ah, yes. Two great nations, divided by a common language...

The one east of the Atlantic continues to decline and is only "great"
when compared in size to Brittany in the north-west of La France.

Great Britain actually means a Brittany bigger than the French area
called Bretagne.

The USA has certainly damaged my language. These days (ever since George
W) one no longer devises a "plan". Instead one makes a "road map" :-)

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.       Je suis Charlie.