[CentOS] Is anyone using C7 in production yet? (sssd, nss-pam-ldapd, kerberos, etc)

Sorin Srbu

Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Wed Jan 21 15:15:35 UTC 2015

I did, but didn't feel it was worth the extra hassle.
Besides, I was never able to make Mate sticky, i.e. after each logout C7
reverted to the default DE for the user, whatever I did. Same thing with KDE.
Go figure.
After several tests and failures, I just left it at that.

Maybe that bug(?) has been fixed by now.

--
//Sorin