[CentOS] CentOS - Firefox and Flash

Frank Cox

theatre at melvilletheatre.com
Thu Jan 22 17:27:35 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 09:36:24AM -0500, James B. Byrne wrote:
> If one has already done all that and, following the most recent FF
> update, all that is displayed is a video window with the Flash
> logo/Button in the middle.  And regardless of how many times one
> clicks on said button no video will show or sound will emit, what
> then?

What firefox plugins do you have installed that might be blocking flash?

I personally don't use flash stuff much, but I have noscript installed
and it makes me either allow javascript or click on the embedded flash
content to view it.  But so far it always seems to work when I either allow
javascript on the site or click on the content.