[CentOS] How To Record Sound Being Played

Kahlil Hodgson

kahlil.hodgson at dealmax.com.au
Wed Jan 28 05:06:41 UTC 2015

I've used Audacity in the past to do similar. Their website has a
howto section covering the details.

Kal

Kahlil (Kal) Hodgson                       GPG: C9A02289
Head of Technology                         (m) +61 (0) 4 2573 0382
DealMax Pty Ltd

Suite 1416
401 Docklands Drive
Docklands VIC 3008 Australia

"All parts should go together without forcing.  You must remember that
the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.  Therefore,
if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason.  By all
means, do not use a hammer."  -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925