[CentOS] CentOSn7 & graphite-web RPM

Markus "Shorty" Uckelmann

shorty at koeln.de
Wed Jan 28 06:23:55 UTC 2015

Am 28.01.2015 um 07:07 schrieb Philip Keogh:

Hi Philip,

> There's a .spec file that the author ran through mock on EL7:
> https://github.com/mckern/carbon/blob/rpm_spec/rpm_spec/carbon.spec

By author you mean the author of the RPM?

> (If you need to know how to generate an RPM from a .spec see
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_an_RPM_package )

Ta.

> You can also likely use this Fedora tree:
> http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/graphite-web.git/tree/

That's the one I already found. But I wasn't sure in which state this
was. So you mean this is "stable"? Is this the one which will some day
show up in EPEL? What is the process for this?

Sorry for the many questions. But I just started to dive deeper into
CentOS- and RPM-land and there's a lot to learn.

Cheers, Shorty