[CentOS] CVE-2015-0235 - glibc gethostbyname

David C. Miller

millerdc at fusion.gat.com
Wed Jan 28 23:09:21 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Although I hate Oracle with a fury, one good thing is that they put all the updates they rebuild for their RHEL clone in a publicly viewable site. I'm guessing they pay Redhat for extended support on end of life RHEL4 to get access to the source rpms. I learned about this from another list member back when the bash shell shock exploit hit.

http://public-yum.oracle.com/repo/EnterpriseLinux/EL4/latest/

David Miller.