[CentOS] Scope of testing done by CentOS Development Team

Tue Jan 13 04:43:51 UTC 2015
Somers-Harris, David | David | OPS <david.somers-harris at mail.rakuten.com>

Hello,

What types of tests does the CentOS Development Team do for software in its repositories?
Where does it get its test catalog from?

I want to create a testing process which is equal to if not more rigorous that the CentOS process for any third party software we use.

For example, if I install the php-mysqlnd package from the Remi repository, I want to test it just as carefully as the php-mysql package has been tested before I get it from the CentOS repository.

If somebody can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!
David