[CentOS] After Crash dracut kernel

Wed Jan 14 15:13:21 UTC 2015
Tim <lists at kiuni.de>

Hello,

I have two identical servers in hardware. I installed both with CentOS.
I did LVM snapshots before updating to test LVM merging.
On one server I merged all filesystem's during boot because they where mounted when I merged.
The other server I did the snapshots, made my installations and configurations and made no merge because it worked on the other server.
But I forgot to delete the snapshots and: n the night the server crashed.
It rebooted to recovery kernel because it can't find the lvm volumes (module dm_snapshots was missing).

Both servers have a difference. When they start one says CentOS (Core) at the end of the loading bar. The other with the crash says sth. about a dracut-Kernel while loading.

What do I have to look for?

Partitioning scheme on both servers:
/boot: sda1
/: lvm