[CentOS] Postfix (I think) problem

Sat Jan 24 15:10:03 UTC 2015
Timothy Murphy <gayleard at eircom.net>

I'm getting repeated email (KMail) error messages
about one apparently over-large post:
--------------------------
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 14:00:02 +0000
From: Cron Daemon <root at helen.gayleard.com>
To: tim at helen.gayleard.com
Subject: Cron <tim at helen> /usr/bin/fetchmail -s mail.eircom.net

fetchmail: SMTP error: 552 5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed limit
fetchmail: mail from MAILER-DAEMON at helen.gayleard.com bounced to
biblioteca at comune.anghiari.ar.it
--------------------------
I've appended
  mailbox_size_limit = 20000000
to /etc/posfix/main.cf (and re-started postfix)
but this does not seem to have done the trick.

I get this email by fetchmail, and it goes to dovecot
from which I retrieve it on my laptop.
So I'm not entirely clear where the problem occurs.

I would delete the email if I could find it,
but it does not appear to be in my Maildir, or in /var/spool/ .

Is there some way I can stop these messages, please?

--
Timothy Murphy
gayleard /at/ eircom.net