[CentOS] When will CentOS Publish Errata?

Tue Jan 6 05:11:41 UTC 2015
Somers-Harris, David | David | OPS <david.somers-harris at mail.rakuten.com>

> 1.  Blatant screen scraping is a violation of the terms of service for RHN ..
> so where is a SOURCE of information for something like this:
>
> https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2014-2024.html
>
> If you read this:
> https://access.redhat.com/help/terms/
>
> then, one can not just grab all the info on that errata page and distribute it ..
> which is why we LINK to it and not distribute it currently.
>
> So, the first issue is that one must find a source for the information that would
> go into the 'updateinfo.xml' file that is always maintained and is available to read
> and to redistribute.
>
> 2.  If someone comes up with a place to get said data, THEN we could properly publish
> that data in some way.
>
> Thanks,
> Johnny Hughes

Can't we just ask Red Hat if it's OK for CentOS to use the data for its updateinfo.xml?
Is there some official communication channel between the CentOS Project and Red Hat?