[CentOS] Intel NUC? Any experience

Fri Jan 9 15:11:05 UTC 2015
Nux! <nux at li.nux.ro>

Have EL7 working great on a DN2820FYKH; everything works including remote control.
Had to use the Elrepo kernel-ml to get graphics working properly though, also had to update the BIOS to get rid of some bugs.
You may not encounter any of the above issues since you are running it headless.

HTH
Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro