[CentOS] Red Hat Developer Toolset 3 for CentOS6?

Wed Jan 14 08:28:09 UTC 2015
wwp <subscript at free.fr>

Hello Dave,

On Tue, 13 Jan 2015 21:18:18 -0700 Dave Johansen <davejohansen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately, this is only for RHEL/CentOS 7

Really? It installs and works fine on my CentOS6, more over, on the
Cern pages, it says "for Scientific Linux CERN 6" (note the '6');
repodata says '6' too.

> but it can also be found at:
> https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/rhscl/devtoolset-3/

Interesting too :-), thanks. There, you're right, they are addressing
the repo to v7.

Regards,

--
wwp