[CentOS] Chromium browser for C6

Mon Jan 19 20:24:41 UTC 2015
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 01/19/2015 12:23 PM, Phelps, Matthew wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 6:22 PM, Robert Arkiletian <robark at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 1:13 PM, Robert Arkiletian <robark at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Johnny,
>>>
>>> Any ETA on version 39.0.2171.95
>>>
>>> cheers
>>>

>> bump

If I could build it, I would.  At the present time, i can not build it
as the source is not on ftp.redhat.com or git.centos.org.

Red Hat does not have permission for it to be built anywhere besides
their supplemental channel for RHEL6, and I have asked Red Hat legal and
they are trying to get permission from Google to release it in CentOS.

I am sorry, but I can't build and release it at this time.  I may not be
able to do so, even though I really, really do want to release it.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes