[CentOS] Is anyone using C7 in production yet? (sssd, nss-pam-ldapd, kerberos, etc)

Wed Jan 21 17:13:29 UTC 2015
Frank Cox <theatre at melvilletheatre.com>

On Wed, 21 Jan 2015 15:15:35 +0000
Sorin Srbu wrote:

> Besides, I was never able to make Mate sticky, i.e. after each logout C7
> reverted to the default DE for the user, whatever I did. Same thing with KDE.

yum remove gnome-classic-session gnome-session-xsession

That removes the gnome-classic.desktop,  gnome-custom-session.desktop and gnome.desktop files from the /usr/share/xsessions directory without affecting any gnome or gtk programs.  All that's left in that directory now is mate.desktop, no choices show up on the gdm login screen, mate is the default and only available desktop.