[CentOS] Replacing cpu

geleem at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 7 06:01:00 UTC 2015

On 07/06/15 22:22, jd1008 wrote:
<<>>

> I plan to do both :)
> This is why I use AmEx.
> They fully refund for merchandise that does not work.
> They are able to extract that from the merchant.
> Don't ask me how :) They have done it for me before.

it is in the 'toa', 'terms of agreement'. credit card companies require
signing agreement before they will do any funds transactions. cyoa.

> But B 4 I resort to AmEX, I will first try Ebay problem
> resolution. Failing that, I will talk to AmEx.

to make comment about seller.

--

peace out.

-+-
If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
-+-
-+-

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6