[CentOS] why no recent bind update for CentOS 6?

Noam Bernstein

noam.bernstein at nrl.navy.mil
Tue Jul 28 23:51:31 UTC 2015

Hi CentOS developers - I’ve been happily using CentOS for several years now, so thanks for all the good work.  In the last week, however, I noticed that while the items in RHSA-2015:1443 has shown up as updates (and announced on centos-announce), the analogous update for CentOS 6, RHSA-2015:1471 (according to https://access.redhat.com/security/cve/CVE-2015-4620), doesn’t seem to be there.  Is there any reason why those of us using CentOS 6 are left behind, and/or any idea when a CentOS 6 bind update will be available?

									thanks,
									Noam