[CentOS] HP Elitebook 8460p

Fri Jul 10 11:00:19 UTC 2015
anax <anax at ayni.com>

Hi Phil
I have Fedora 20, Fedora21, and Fedora 22 installed on an HP Elitebootk
Folio 1040.
The only problem with Fedora 22 was, that anaconda required a GPT
partition table to install an UEFI system. But after having changed from
MBR to GPT partition table (using gdisk), no problems any more.
I can not explain why anaconda required the UEFI installation: The
SD-disk on the laptop is far less then 2 Terabytes.

suomi